The Howard materials (except for the back cover) are facsimiles of Howard typescripts.
The date on the Howard letter to H. P. Lovecraft is handwritten by Lovecraft.
The fragment on the back cover is a facsimile of a handwritten sheet; the top of the page was a school quiz, but Howard didn’t waste paper and used the bottom for a story fragment.
- 2 • Letter from the Board (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Spring 2010) • essay by uncredited
- 3 • The Supreme Moment • (1984) • short story by Robert E. Howard
- 8 • News & Events (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Spring 2010) • essay by uncredited
- 10 • Notes for “The Scarlet Citadel” • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
- 10 • Partial Synopsis for “Sons of Hate” • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
- 11 • Freedom • (2002) • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 12 • Letter to H. P. Lovecraft, September 1930 (“Dear Mr. Lovecraft: / I am very glad you enjoyed your visit to Quebec… “) • [Letters to H. P. Lovecraft] • essay by Robert E. Howard (variant of Letter to H. P. Lovecraft, ca. September 1930 (“Dear Mr. Lovecraft: / I am very glad that you enjoyed…”) 1989)
- 16 • The Cooling of Spike McRue • (1986) • poem by Robert E. Howard
- bc • Eric of Norway (fragment) • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
|Publisher :||The Robert E. Howard Foundation|
|Year :||Spring 2010 (mailed March 2010)|
|Format :||Periodical (8.5 x 11, saddle stapled)|
|Cover :||Photo of Dr. Isaac Mordecai Howard|
Prepared for publication by Rob Roehm
Not available for individual sale. This newsletter was provided to Friends of REH and Legacy Circle members of the Robert E. Howard Foundation. It is a limited edition and all surplus copies will be destroyed at year’s end.
Saddle stapled, wraps. Page numbers include covers.