Howard stories and poems, except of “What I Did in Vacation”, are facsimiles of typescripts. “What I Did in Vacation” is a facsimile of a hand-written school report.
Cover is a photo of Leroy and Faustine Butler with REH.
- 2 • Letter from the President (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Fall 2015) • essay by Rusty Burke
- 3 • What I Did in Vacation • essay by Robert E. Howard
- 6 • Two-Gun Bob in the Land of Eich-Pi-El • essay by Jeffrey Shanks
- 6 • The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Fall 2015 • interior artwork by uncredited
- 8 • The Devil in His Brain • (1986) • short story by Robert E. Howard
- 18 • Skulls over Judah • (1967) • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 19 • News & Events (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Fall 2015) • essay by uncredited
- 21 • Notes, on the Fifth Crusade • essay by Robert E. Howard
- bc • Biology Notebook, Problem XLVIII • interior artwork by Robert E. Howard
|Publisher :||The Robert E. Howard Foundation|
|Year :||Fall 2015 (mailed October 2015)|
|Format :||Periodical (8.5 x 11, saddle stapled)|
|Cover :||Photo of Leroy and Faustine Butler with REH|
Prepared for publication by Damon Sasser
Not available for individual sale. This newsletter was provided to Friends of REH and Legacy Circle members of the Robert E. Howard Foundation. It is a limited edition and all surplus copies will be destroyed at year’s end.
Saddle stapled, wraps.