The Man-Eaters of Zamboula. Typescript. Part 1 of 2.
Cover is a photo of the Howard House in the late 1960s or early 1970s, before it was acquired and repaired by Project Pride.
- 2 • Letter from the Board (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Spring 2019) • essay by Lee A. Breakiron
- 3 • The Man-Eaters of Zamboula (Part 1 of 2) • [Conan] • serial by Robert E. Howard (book publication as Shadows in Zamboula 1935)
- 21 • Nocturne • (1977) • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 21 • Babylon (variant) • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 22 • The Return of Sir Richard Grenville (fragment of a variant) • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 23 • Letter to an Unknown Recipient (“Salaam: I do not remember who…”) • essay by Robert E. Howard
- 24 • Letter to “Weird Tales” (second page) • [Letters to Weird Tales] • essay by Robert E. Howard (variant of Letter (Weird Tales, May 1928) 1928)
- 25 • Map fragment • interior artwork by Robert E. Howard
- 26 • A Tip of the Stetson to Project Pride • essay by Rusty Burke
- 28 • Howard Days 2019 Report • essay by Bill Cavalier
|Publisher :||The Robert E. Howard Foundation|
|Year :||Spring 2019 (mailed August 2019)|
|Format :||Periodical (8.5 x 11, saddle stapled)|
|Cover :||Photo of the Howard house in the 1960’s or 1970’s|
Prepared for publication by Lee A. Breakiron.
Not available for individual sale. This newsletter was provided to Friends of REH and Legacy Circle members of the Robert E. Howard Foundation. It is a limited edition and all surplus copies will be destroyed at year’s end.