Published to be available at Robert E. Howard Days in Cross Plains, TX.
Cover shows the front and back of an index card from the files at Greenleaf Cemetery pertaining to the Howard family grave plots.
Howard stories and poems are facsimiles of typescripts.
- 2 • Letter from the Board (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Summer 2015) • essay by uncredited
- 3 • The People of the Black Coast (final draft) • short story by Robert E. Howard
- 13 • Blackbeard’s Poems • essay by Rob Roehm
- 16 • A Blackbeard “reshaping”? • essay by Rob Roehm
- 17 • Untitled document (“The round started slow…”) • (2013) • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
- 20 • News and Events (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Summer 2015) • essay by uncredited
- 21 • Untitled fragment (“Abhorrent gods”) • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 21 • No More the Serpent Prow • (1971) • poem by Robert E. Howard
- bc • cowboy • interior artwork by Robert E. Howard
|Publisher :||The Robert E. Howard Foundation|
|Year :||Summer 2015 (mailed July 2015)|
|Format :||Periodical (8.5 x 11, saddle stapled)|
|Cover :||Record from Greenleaf Cemetery|
Prepared for publication by Damon Sasser
Not available for individual sale. This newsletter was provided to Friends of REH and Legacy Circle members of the Robert E. Howard Foundation. It is a limited edition and all surplus copies will be destroyed at year’s end.
Saddle stapled, wraps.