“Dear Mrs. Shane” – a fragment of a story, written as a letter, for the “confessional” market. Title is the editor’s.
“Black Mass” by Patrick Howard
“The Hoofed Thing” (early draft)
Untitled synopsis “The Black Stone”
“Jottings” – typewritten doodles.
- 2 • Letter from the Board (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Summer 2013) • essay by uncredited
- 3 • Dear Mrs. Shane • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
- 4 • Black Mass • poem by Robert E. Howard [as by Patrick Howard]
- 5 • The Hoofed Thing — early draft • short story by Robert E. Howard
- 20 • News & Events – WorldCon 2013 • essay by Mark Finn
- 20 • And the Award Goes to … • essay by uncredited
- 21 • Untitled Synopsis (The Black Stone) • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
- bc • Jottings • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
|Publisher :||The Robert E. Howard Foundation|
|Year :||Summer 2013 (mailed late June/early July 2013)|
|Format :||Periodical (8.5 x 11, saddle stapled)|
|Cover :||Photo taken by REH with a typed message on the back (Front)|
“Jottings” by REH (Back, typescript)
Prepared for publication by Rob Roehm
Not available for individual sale. This newsletter was provided to Friends of REH and Legacy Circle members of the Robert E. Howard Foundation. It is a limited edition and all surplus copies will be destroyed at year’s end.
Saddle stapled, wraps.