The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter Number 1, volume 16 – Spring 2022. Contains the synopsis of The Vultures of Whapeton and part 1 of 3 of The Vultures of Wahpeton typescript..
The cover is pictures of A Gent from Bear Creek (Jenkins, 1937) – the “Durie Copy”.
- fc • The Durie Copy of A Gent from Bear Creek (Jenkins, 1937) • Cover courtesy of Dough Ellis
- 2 • Letter from the Board (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, winter 2021/2022) • by Lee A. Breakiron
- 3 • Typescript of ‘The Vultures of Wahpeton’ synopsis • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
- 6 • Typescript of ‘The Vultures of Whapeton‘ part 1 of 3 • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
- 30 • News & Events • Howard Days 2022 Trip Report by Bill Cavalier
- 32 • The 2022 Robert E. Howard Foundation Award Winners • verse by Robert E. Howard
- 33 • Vultures of Whapeton map • by Robert E. Howard
- bc • Picture of the Howard Days 2022 poster by Bill Cavalier
|Publisher :||The Robert E. Howard Foundation|
|Year :||Spring 2022 (mailed July 2022)|
|Format :||Periodical (8.5 x 11, saddle-stapled)|
|Pages :||36 including front and back covers|
|Cover :||The Durie Copy of A Gent from Bear Creek (Jenkins, 1937) • Cover courtesy of Dough Ellis|
Prepared for publication by Lee A. Breakiron
Not available for individual sale.
This newsletter was provided to Friends of REH and Legacy Circle members of the Robert E. Howard Foundation.
It is a limited edition and all surplus copies will be destroyed at year’s end.