Howard items are facsimiles of typescripts, except for “The Nut’s Shell”, which is a facsimile of a hand-written manuscript, plus a typed copy.
The two poetry variants are typing practice by Howard.
- 2 • Letter from the Board (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Winter 2014-2015) • essay by Rob Roehm
- 3 • Black Vulmea’s Vengeance—early draft • short story by Robert E. Howard
- 17 • News & Events (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Winter 2014-2015) • essay by uncredited
- 18 • The Nut’s Shell (synopsis) • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
- 19 • Untitled (“Better that a man should remain…”) • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
- 20 • Untitled Variant 1 (“The wind blows out of the east…”) • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 21 • Untitled Variant 2 (“The wind blows out of the east…”) • poem by Robert E. Howard
|Publisher :||The Robert E. Howard Foundation|
|Year :||Winter 2014 (mailed February 2015)|
|Format :||Periodical (8.5 x 11, saddle stapled)|
|Cover :||First page of the carbon from “Fangs of Gold.” (Front)
Cover of FISTS OF IRON: ROUND 4 (Back)
Prepared for publication by Rob Roehm
Not available for individual sale. This newsletter was provided to Friends of REH and Legacy Circle members of the Robert E. Howard Foundation. It is a limited edition and all surplus copies will be destroyed at year’s end.
Saddle stapled, wraps.