“Brachan the Kelt” and “Typing Practice” are facsimiles of Howard typescripts.
“The Stralsund” is a facsimile of a handwritten sheet, including doodles.
“The Value of Athletics to the School” is a facsimile of a handwritten Howard ninth grade essay, with teacher comments.
- 2 • Letter from the Board (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Summer 2012) • essay by uncredited
- 3 • Brachan the Kelt • [James Allison] • (1981) • short story by Robert E. Howard
- 12 • News & Events (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Summer 2012) • essay by uncredited
- 13 • The Stralsund • (2002) • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 14 • The Value of Athletics to the School • essay by Robert E. Howard
- bc • Typing Practice • interior artwork by Robert E. Howard
|Publisher :||The Robert E. Howard Foundation|
|Year :||Summer 2012 (mailed July 2012)|
|Format :||Periodical (8.5 x 11, saddle stapled)|
|Cover :||Photo of Hester Jane Ervin|
Prepared for publication by Rob Roehm
Not available for individual sale. This newsletter was provided to Friends of REH and Legacy Circle members of the Robert E. Howard Foundation. It is a limited edition and all surplus copies will be destroyed at year’s end.
Saddle stapled, wraps. Page numbers include covers.