The Howard stories and poem are facsimiles of typescripts. The essay is a facsimile of a hand-written paper.
Cover photo shows Leroy Butler with REH.
- ibc • Erratum: The Fightin’est Pair (page 4) • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
- 2 • Letter from the Board (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Spring 2016) • essay by uncredited
- 3 • Hawk of Basti (unfinished) • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
- 12 • Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of • essay by Jeffrey Shanks
- 13 • What I Did to Help Win the War • essay by Robert E. Howard
- 15 • Tallyho! • (2006) • short story by Robert E. Howard
- 18 • To All the Lords of Commerce • (1975) • poem by Robert E. Howard (variant of To All Lords of Commerce 2009)
- 19 • News and Events: 2016 Howard Days Schedule • essay by uncredited
|Publisher :||The Robert E. Howard Foundation|
|Year :||Spring 2016 (mailed late April 2016)|
|Format :||Periodical (8.5 x 11, saddle stapled)|
|Cover :||Front: Photo of Leroy Butler with REH
Back: The Adventures of Breckinridge Elkins Volume 1
Prepared for publication by Damon Sasser
Not available for individual sale. This newsletter was provided to Friends of REH and Legacy Circle members of the Robert E. Howard Foundation. It is a limited edition and all surplus copies will be destroyed at year’s end.
Saddle stapled, wraps.
The page inside the back cover was inadvertently left out of the previous issue.