“Gents in Buckskin”, the draft of the letter to Lovecraft and the letter to Weird Tales are facsimile copies of Howard typescripts.
“Whence cometh Erlik?” is a copy of Howard typing practice.
The Howard lists include both handwritten and typed lists.
- 2 • Letter from the Board (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newletter, Fall 2012) • essay by uncredited
- 3 • Gents in Buckskin—draft • short story by Robert E. Howard
- 10 • News & Events (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Fall 2012) • essay by uncredited
- 11 • Darft pages of letter to HPL • essay by Robert E. Howard
- 14 • Letter to the Editor of “Weird Tales”, August 21, 1925 (“Dear Sir; / I am preparing a mss. which…”) • essay by Robert E. Howard
- 15 • Whence cometh Erlik? • interior artwork by Robert E. Howard
- 16 • Lists • (2010) • essay by Robert E. Howard
- bc • Doodles • interior artwork by Robert E. Howard
|Publisher :||The Robert E. Howard Foundation|
|Year :||Fall 2012 (mailed November 2012)|
|Format :||Periodical (8.5 x 11, saddle stapled)|
|Cover :||Photo of Truett Vinson and REH (Front – Top)
Photo of Truett Vinson and Tevis Clyde Smith (Front – Bottom)
“Neptune and Dragon” – Drawing (Back)
Prepared for publication by Rob Roehm
Not available for individual sale. This newsletter was provided to Friends of REH and Legacy Circle members of the Robert E. Howard Foundation. It is a limited edition and all surplus copies will be destroyed at year’s end.
Saddle stapled, wraps. Page numbers include covers.