“The Castle of the Devil” is a facsimile of a Howard typescript. First apperance here.
The facsimile on the back cover is from a Howard textbook with notes written on it by him.
- 2 • Letter from the Board (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Spring 2011) • essay by uncredited
- 2 • News & Events (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Spring 2011) • essay by uncredited
- 3 • Howard Finds • essay by Jack Baum
- 19 • The Castle of the Devil • [Solomon Kane] • (1968) • short story by Robert E. Howard
- bc • Page from Text Book • interior artwork by Robert E. Howard
|Publisher :||The Robert E. Howard Foundation|
|Year :||Spring 2011 (mailed March 2011)|
|Format :||Periodical (8.5 x 11, saddle stapled)|
|Cover :||Photo of REH’s High School text book|
Prepared for publication by Rob Roehm
Not available for individual sale. This newsletter was provided to Friends of REH and Legacy Circle members of the Robert E. Howard Foundation. It is a limited edition and all surplus copies will be destroyed at year’s end.
Saddle stapled, wraps. Page numbers include covers.