“The Black Stone (Early Draft)” is a facsimile of a Howard typescript, with a pair of handwritten comments by the author. Bill Cavalier is credited with “Howard Days 2008” only in the “Report from the Board”. The untitled frament is part of a script for a play. “And So I Sang” is a color facsimile of a Howard typescript.
- ibc • Letter to H. P. Lovecraft, October 30, 1936 (“I am sending you today, by mail, under…”) • essay by Dr. I. M. Howard
- 2 • Letter from the Board (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Fall 2008) • essay by Rob Roehm
- 3 • The Black Stone (Early Draft) • short story by Robert E. Howard
- 18 • Howard Days 2008 • essay by Bill Cavalier
- 20 • Untitled fragment (“…the honor of Beffum. Let each man…”) • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
- bc • And So I Sang • (2002) • poem by Robert E. Howard
|Publisher :||The Robert E. Howard Foundation|
|Year :||Fall 2008|
|Format :||Periodical (8.5 x 11, saddle stapled)|
|Cover :||Photo of REH|
Prepared for publication by Rob Roehm
Saddle stapled, wraps. Page numbers include covers.
Not available for individual sale.
This newsletter was provided to Friends of REH and Legacy Circle members of the Robert E. Howard Foundation.
It is a limited edition and all surplus copies will be destroyed at year’s end.