The Howard materials are facsimile copies of Howard typescripts.
The C. L. Moore letter to Howard is also a facsimile copy of a typescript.
“The Flavor of the Dance” is a photo of C. L. Moore taken in the 1930’s.
The check on the back cover is payment for “Vulture’s Sanctuary” and is endorsed by I. M. Howard.
- 4 • Letter from the Board (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Summer 2010) • essay by uncredited
- 5 • The Return of the Sorcerer • (1976) • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
- 14 • News & Events (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Summer 2010) • essay by Bill Cavalier
- 15 • The Open Window • poem by Robert E. Howard [as by Patrick Howard]
- 16 • Letter to Robert E. Howard, January 29, 1935 • essay by C. L. Moore [as by Catherine Moore (pseudonym)]
- 19 • The Flavor of the Dance • interior artwork by uncredited
- 20 • Check to “The Estate of Robert E. Howard”, July 9, 1936 • interior artwork by uncredited
|Publisher :||The Robert E. Howard Foundation|
|Year :||Summer 2010 (mailed June 2010)|
|Format :||Periodical (8.5 x 11, saddle stapled)|
|Cover :||Vintage postcards of Brownwood, Texas|
Prepared for publication by Rob Roehm
Not available for individual sale. This newsletter was provided to Friends of REH and Legacy Circle members of the Robert E. Howard Foundation. It is a limited edition and all surplus copies will be destroyed at year’s end.
Saddle stapled, wraps. Page numbers include covers.