Front cover illustration is the cover of The Poet’s Scroll for April 1929. This was a very limited circulation poetry magazine, published by Estil Alexander Townsend in Howe, OK, that featured a poem by Howard.
Items authored by Howard are typescripts, except for “Adventure in Arabia” and “Far in Gloomy Northland” which are hand-written.
- 2 • Letter from the Board (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Spring 2015) • essay by uncredited
- 3 • REH and The Poet’s Scroll • essay by Patrice Louinet
- 4 • Dreaming on Downs • (1929) • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 5 • The Wild Man • (2007) • short story by Robert E. Howard
- 11 • Today • (1976) • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 12 • The Lion Gate • (2007) • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
- 17 • Gunman’s Debt (draft—false start, with map) • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
- 18 • Adventures in Arabia (Homework?) • essay by Robert E. Howard
- 20 • News and Events (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Spring 2015) • essay by uncredited
- 21 • Far in the Gloomy Northland • (2002) • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 21 • Far in the gloomy Northland • interior artwork by Robert E. Howard
|Publisher :||The Robert E. Howard Foundation|
|Year :||Spring 2015 (mailed May 2015)|
|Format :||Periodical (8.5 x 11, saddle stapled)|
|Cover :||Cover of THE POETS’ SCROLL dated April 1929|
Prepared for publication by Damon Sasser
Not available for individual sale. This newsletter was provided to Friends of REH and Legacy Circle members of the Robert E. Howard Foundation. It is a limited edition and all surplus copies will be destroyed at year’s end.
Saddle stapled, wraps.