Several poems by Howard and ‘The Devil in Iron’ part 1 of 2. Map of the Hoodoo Room by Howard.
- 2 • Letter from the Board (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Fall 2020) • essay by Lee A. Breakiron
- 3 • The Devil in Iron (Part 1 of 2) • serial by Robert E. Howard
- 22 • Ghost Dancers • (1986) • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 23 • Good Mistress Brown • (2009) • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 23 • The Harlot • (1985) • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 24 • Letter to Robert E. Howard, 5 June 1936 • essay by Otto Binder [as by Otto O. Binder]
- 25 • Map (Guests of the Hoodoo Room) • interior artwork by Robert E. Howard
|Publisher :||The Robert E. Howard Foundation|
|Year :||Fall 2020|
|Format :||Periodical (8.5 x 11, saddle stapled)|
|Cover :||Photo of Weird Tales August 1934 by Margaret Brundage|
Prepared for publication by Lee A. Breakiron.
Not available for individual sale. This newsletter was provided to Friends of REH and Legacy Circle members of the Robert E. Howard Foundation. It is a limited edition and all surplus copies will be destroyed at year’s end.