The Man-Eaters of Zamboula. Typescript. Part 2 of 2. Recompense, poem by Howard.
Map from ‘Beyond the Black River’.
- 2 • Letter from the Board (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Summer 2019) • essay by Lee A. Breakiron
- 3 • The Man-Eaters of Zamboula (Part 2 of 2) • [Conan] • serial by Robert E. Howard (book publication as Shadows in Zamboula 1935)
- 25 • Recompense • (1938) • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 26 • Map (fragment from “Beyond the Black River”) • interior artwork by Robert E. Howard
- 27 • News and Events (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Summer 2019) • short fiction by uncredited
|Publisher :||The Robert E. Howard Foundation|
|Year :||Summer 2019 (mailed January 2020)|
|Format :||Periodical (8.5 x 11, saddle stapled)|
|Cover :||Front, Inside back, and Back:
Photos of the Jenkin’s edition of A GENT FROM BEAR CREEK
Photos courtesy of Jim Barron & Doug Ellis.
Prepared for publication by Lee A. Breakiron.
Not available for individual sale. This newsletter was provided to Friends of REH and Legacy Circle members of the Robert E. Howard Foundation. It is a limited edition and all surplus copies will be destroyed at year’s end.
Material by Howard are copies of typescripts.
Front cover photograph credited on the title page/TOC.