Cover is facsimile of a postcard from Robert E. Howard to Thurston Torbett dated April 28, 1936.
Items authored by Robert E. Howard are facsimiles of typescripts.
“The Fangs of the Yellow Cobra” is the earliest complete draft of the story “The Yellow Cobra”.
- 2 • Letter from the Board (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Summer 2014) • essay by uncredited
- 2 • First half page of “The Fangs of the Yellow Cobra”, a 5 page false start • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
- 3 • The Fangs of the Yellow Cobra (draft 1) • short story by Robert E. Howard
- 17 • News & Events (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Summer 2014) • essay by Bill Cavalier
- 19 • Ambition in the Moonlight • (1929) • essay by Robert E. Howard [as by Bob Howard]
- 21 • Unidentified Map (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Summer 2014) • interior artwork by Robert E. Howard
|Publisher :||The Robert E. Howard Foundation|
|Year :||Summer 2014 (mailed October 2014)|
|Format :||Periodical (8.5 x 11, saddle stapled)|
|Cover :||Postcard from Robert E. Howard to Thurston Torbett (Front)
Cover of FISTS OF IRON ROUND 3 (Back)
Prepared for publication by Rob Roehm
Not available for individual sale. This newsletter was provided to Friends of REH and Legacy Circle members of the Robert E. Howard Foundation. It is a limited edition and all surplus copies will be destroyed at year’s end.
Saddle stapled, wraps.