Contains ‘The Devil in Iron part 2’, some verses and a letter to Emil Pataja, dated 17th of December, 1934 with the verse, Cimmeria.
- 2 • Letter from the Board (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Fall 2020/2021) • short fiction by Lee A. Breakiron
- 3 • The Devil in Iron (Part 2 of 2) • serial by Robert E. Howard
- 21 • Letter to Emil Petaja, September 17, 1934 • essay by Robert E. Howard
- 22 • Cimmeria • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 23 • The Adventurer’s Mistress • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 26 • The Rhyme of the Three Slavers • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 28 • The Song of Yar Ali Khan • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 29 • News & Events (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Winter 2020/2021) • essay by uncredited
- bc • Cover for “The Challenge from Beyond Drafts” • interior artwork by Timothy Truman [as by Tim Truman]
|Publisher :||The Robert E. Howard Foundation|
|Year :||Winter 2020/21 (mailed february 19th 2021)|
|Format :||Periodical (8.5 x 11, saddle stapled)|
|Pages :||32 including front and back|
|Cover :||Photo of a Christmas card to Harold Preece|
Prepared for publication by Lee A. Breakiron.
Cover is Christmas card sent by Howard to friend Howard Preece, postmarked December 22, 1927. Courtesy of Lou Ann Lord.
“The Challenge from Beyond Drafts”, the cover of which is shown on the back cover, is a publication from The Robert E. Howard Foundation to be distributed to Legacy Circle members in the near future.