Cover is a photo of young Robert Howard in the snow.
Gates of Empire part 2 of 2. The Howard material are copies of typescripts.
Untitled (“500 Torguts”) are notes on the battle waged by the Mongol khan Galdan Boshugtu against the Turkestanis.
- 2 • Letter from the Board (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Winter 2018-19) • essay by uncredited
- 3 • Gates of Empire (Part 2 of 2) • serial by Robert E. Howard
- 23 • First page of “A Gent from the Pecos” (variant) • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
- 24 • The Ballad of Nell of Singapore • (2009) • poem by Robert E. Howard (variant of The Ballad of Singapore Nell 1976)
- 25 • Altars and Jesters (portion of a variant) • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 25 • The Singer in the Mist (variant) • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 26 • Beyond the Black River Map • interior artwork by Robert E. Howard
- 27 • Untitled (“500 Torguts”) • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
- 28 • News and Events (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter,Winter 2018-19) • essay by uncredited
|Publisher :||The Robert E. Howard Foundation|
|Year :||Winter 2018-2019 (mailed April 2019)|
|Format :||Periodical (8.5 x 11, saddle stapled)|
|Cover :||Photo of Robert E. Howard in the snow|
Prepared for publication by Lee A. Breakiron.
Not available for individual sale. This newsletter was provided to Friends of REH and Legacy Circle members of the Robert E. Howard Foundation. It is a limited edition and all surplus copies will be destroyed at year’s end.