“Letter of a Chinese Student” (1) and (2) are facsimile and retyped copies of articles from The Yellow Jacket, the newspaper of Howard Payne College. “Private Magrath of the A. E. F.” is a facsimile copy from the same newspaper.
“The Shadow in the Well”, “The Ghost in the Doorway” and “The Adventurer” are facsimile copies of Howard typescripts.
The cover for “Sailor Dorgan and the Jade Cobra” is from the Kline agency used in marketing the Howard story.
- 2 • Letter from the Board (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Fall 2010) • essay by uncredited
- 3 • Letter of a Chinese Student (1) • (1924) • short story by Robert E. Howard
- 5 • Letter of a Chinese Student (2) • (1924) • short story by Robert E. Howard
- 7 • Private Magrath of the A. E. F. • (1927) • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 8 • News & Events (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Fall 2010) • essay by Rusty Burke and Bill Cavalier
- 12 • Synopsis: “The Shadow in the Well” • short fiction by Robert E. Howard (variant of The Shadow in the Well (synopsis) 1987)
- 13 • The Ghost in the Doorway • (1969) • essay by Robert E. Howard
- 16 • The Adventurer • (1976) • poem by Robert E. Howard
- bc • Sailor Dorgan and the Yellow Cobra (cover sheet) • interior artwork by uncredited
|Publisher :||The Robert E. Howard Foundation|
|Year :||Fall 2010 (mailed September 2010)|
|Format :||Periodical (8.5 x 11, saddle stapled)|
|Cover :||Picture of REH|
Prepared for publication by Rob Roehm
Not available for individual sale. This newsletter was provided to Friends of REH and Legacy Circle members of the Robert E. Howard Foundation. It is a limited edition and all surplus copies will be destroyed at year’s end.
Saddle stapled, wraps. Page numbers include covers.