The Howard story, poem and essay are facsimiles of typescripts.
Cover photo shows the Butler house, with the Howard house in the background.
- ibc • Some People Who Have Had Influence Over Me • (1945) • essay by Robert E. Howard
- 2 • Letter from the Board (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Winter 2015-16) • essay by uncredited
- 3 • The Fightin’est Pair • non-genre • [Sailor Steve Costigan] • (1931) • short story by Robert E. Howard (variant of Breed of Battle)
- 18 • Robert E. Howard’s World of Boxing • essay by Brian Leno
- 18 • Robert E. Howard’s World of Boxing • interior artwork by C. L. K.
- 20 • Singing Hemp • (1975) • poem by Robert E. Howard
- bc • ”Relentless” Reginald and his partner in crime, “Chorus-girl” Percival Vandrbilt • interior artwork by Robert E. Howard
|Publisher :||The Robert E. Howard Foundation|
|Year :||Winter 2015 (mailed February 2016)|
|Format :||Periodical (8.5 x 11, saddle stapled)|
|Cover :||Photo of the Butler house with the Howard house in the background|
Prepared for publication by Damon Sasser
Not available for individual sale. This newsletter was provided to Friends of REH and Legacy Circle members of the Robert E. Howard Foundation. It is a limited edition and all surplus copies will be destroyed at year’s end.
Saddle stapled, wraps.
A page of “The Fightin’est Pair” was duplicated in this issue (page 2 in place of page 4), leaving out a page of the story.
The missing page 4 is reproduced in the next issue (Volume 10 Number 1).