Cover is a photo of Robert E. Howard from the papers of August Derleth. It also appeared in the 1944 Arkham House collection Marginalia by H. P. Lovecraft.
The back cover drawing is from the back of a letter to Tevis Clyde Smith, circa July 1928 (“Salaam: A Warning to Orthodoxy…”). It also appears in The Howard Collector #19.
“Old Man Jacobson” is a fragment, never before published.
- 2 • Letter from the Board (The Robert E. Howard Foundation Newsletter, Spring 2014) • essay by uncredited
- 3 • Circus Fists — Draft • short story by Robert E. Howard
- 15 • News & Events: Windy City Pulp and Paperback Convention • essay by Bill Cavalier
- 15 • News & Events: 2014 PCA/ACA Conference • essay by Jeffrey Shanks [as by Jeff Shanks]
- 17 • Old Man Jacobson • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
- bc • Sketch [boxer] • (2011) • interior artwork by Robert E. Howard
|Publisher :||The Robert E. Howard Foundation|
|Year :||Spring 2014 (mailed July 2014)|
|Format :||Periodical (8.5 x 11, saddle stapled)|
|Cover :||Photo of Robert E. Howard (Front)
Robert E. Howard (Back)
Prepared for publication by Rob Roehm
Not available for individual sale. This newsletter was provided to Friends of REH and Legacy Circle members of the Robert E. Howard Foundation. It is a limited edition and all surplus copies will be destroyed at year’s end.
Saddle stapled, wraps.