Weird Tales July 1930
First published in Weird Tales, Part 1, June 1930; Part 2, July 1930. Kane goes to Africa on the trail of an English girl named Marylin Taferal, kidnapped from her home and sold to Barbary pirates by her cousin. When he finds the hidden city of Negari, he encounters Nakari, “the vampire queen of Negari”.
- The Eyrie (Weird Tales, July 1930) • [The Eyrie] • essay by The Editor
- The Bride of Dewer • [Jules de Grandin] • novelette by Seabury Quinn
- The Bagheeta • short story by Val Lewton
- The Haunted Wood of Adoure • short story by Elliott O’Donnell
- The Green Flame • short story by Donald Wandrei
- Earthworms of Karma (Part 1 of 3) • serial by Lon Dexter
- The Black Druid • short story by Frank Belknap Long
- The Death Lord • novelette by Edmond Hamilton
- The Moon of Skulls (Part 2 of 2) • [Solomon Kane] • serial by Robert E. Howard
- The Ruling Passion • short story by C. Henry
- The Man Who Walked Upon the Air • short story by Charles Hilan Craig
- Dead Man’s Fingers • short story by Harold Simpson
- Sadastor • poem by Clark Ashton Smith
- A Child’s Dream of a Star • (1850) • short story by Charles Dickens
- Night Terror • poem by Sarah Henderson Hay
|Publisher :||Popular Fiction Publishing Company|
|Year :||July 1930|
|Cover :||Curtis C. Senf|
|Illustrations :||Listed under notes|
Weird Tales Volume 16 Number 1.
Canada price C$0.30.
Interior art credits for “The Haunted Wood of Adoure” per Jaffery & Cook The Collector’s Index to Weird Tales.
C. C. Senf