Weird Tales, November 1931
Weird Tales from November 1931 contains Robert E. Howards ‘The Black Stone’.
Girasol Collectables did a great replica of the original with scanned text and interior art right from the original pulp pages. No editing. No reset text. See the link below to download/read. Thank you very much to Dennis McHaney for providing the file. I’ve made the index searchable.
- The Eyrie (letter column)
- Placide’s Wife • [Nita Duboin] • novelette by Kirk Mashburn
- The Second-Hand Limousine • short story by Harold Markham
- On Hallows’ E’en • poem by Alfred I. Tooke
- Subterranea • novelette by W. Elwyn Backus
- The Tale of Satampra Zeiros • [Satampra Zeiros] • short story by Clark Ashton Smith
- The Black Stone • [Cthulhu Mythos Tales] • short story by Robert E. Howard
- The Ghost That Never Died • novelette by Elizabeth Sheldon
- The Empty House • poem by Cristel Hastings
- Tam, Son of the Tiger (Part 5 of 6) • serial by Otis Adelbert Kline
- Jungle Feud • poem by Alice I’Anson
- Doom Around the Corner • short story by Wilfred Blanch Talman
- Return • poem by Leona May Ames
- The Boiling Photograph • short story by Paul Ernst
- The Wolf-Leader (Part 4 of 8) • serial by Alexandre Dumas (trans. of Le meneur de loups 1857)
If you like to read a copy of this (brown pages and all), just click the button below. The file was provided by Dennis McHaney.Read it now!
Weird Tales Volume 18 Number 4.
Curtis C. Senf
Andrew Brosnatch (The Eyrie)