Weird Tales from November 1931 contains Robert E. Howards ‘The Black Stone’.
Girasol Collectables did a great replica of the original with scanned text and interior art right from the original pulp pages. No editing. No reset text. See the link below to download/read. Thank you very much to Dennis McHaney for providing the file. I’ve made the index searchable.
- The Eyrie (letter column)
- Placide’s Wife • [Nita Duboin] • novelette by Kirk Mashburn
- The Second-Hand Limousine • short story by Harold Markham
- On Hallows’ E’en • poem by Alfred I. Tooke
- Subterranea • novelette by W. Elwyn Backus
- The Tale of Satampra Zeiros • [Satampra Zeiros] • short story by Clark Ashton Smith
- The Black Stone • [Cthulhu Mythos Tales] • short story by Robert E. Howard
- The Ghost That Never Died • novelette by Elizabeth Sheldon
- The Empty House • poem by Cristel Hastings
- Tam, Son of the Tiger (Part 5 of 6) • serial by Otis Adelbert Kline
- Jungle Feud • poem by Alice I’Anson
- Doom Around the Corner • short story by Wilfred Blanch Talman
- Return • poem by Leona May Ames
- The Boiling Photograph • short story by Paul Ernst
- The Wolf-Leader (Part 4 of 8) • serial by Alexandre Dumas (trans. of Le meneur de loups 1857)
If you like to read a copy of this (brown pages and all), just click the button below. The file was provided by Dennis McHaney.
|Publisher :||Popular Fiction Publishing Company|
|Year :||November 1931|
|Replica by:||Girsasol Collectables – ??|
|Format :||Periodical (Pulp Magazine)|
|Cover :||Curtis C. Senf|
|Illustrations :||Listed under notes|
Weird Tales Volume 18 Number 4.
Curtis C. Senf
Andrew Brosnatch (The Eyrie)