Periodical or fanzine from march 1974 containing Robert E. Howards ‘A Horror in the Night’. Editor Wayne Warfield.
- 3 • Editorial (Cross Plains V1n3) • essay by uncredited
- 4 • A Horror in the Night • short story by Robert E. Howard
- 9 • In Death as in Life • [Lucius Leffing] • (1963) • novelette by Joseph Payne Brennan
- 32 • A Gent from Cross Plains (Part 3 of 4) • essay by George Hamilton [as by George T. Hamilton]
- 36 • Still Rocks • poem by Steve Eng [as by John Bredon]
- 37 • Cross Plains V1n3 • interior artwork by Stephen Fabian [as by Stephen E. Fabian]
- 38 • Cross Plains V1n3  • interior artwork by Stephen Fabian [as by Stephen E. Fabian]
- 39 • Whispers from Cross Plains (Cross Plains V1n3) • essay by uncredited
- bc • Cross Plains V1n3 • interior artwork by Richard L. Farley
|Publisher :||George Hamilton|
|Year :||May/June 1974 (dated incorrectly as march)|
|Format :||8.5 x 7, saddle stapled|
|Cover :||Roy G. Krenkel|
|Illustrations :||Stephen E. Fabian, Richard L. Farley|
Saddle stapled, wraps. 8.5″ x 7″.
Color mailing sheet stapled on, cover illustration on one side.
“A Gent from Cross Plains” is a bibliography of Robert E. Howard.
“Whispers from Cross Plains” lists new publications of interest to fans of Robert E. Howard.
In the Editorial of Cross Plains #4, it says that Cross Plains #3 “was incorrectly dated March, for unknown reasons. Actually, it was the May/June issue.”
Editor: Wayne Warfield
First appearance of “A Horror in the Night”