Contents include letters by Glenn Lord, Zarfhaana by Glenn Lord (1974), H.P. Lovecraft: The House and the Shadows by J. Vernon Shea, Cthulhu drawing by J. Cockroft (cover of LIGHT, 1946), Lovecraft on Burroughs, Memories of Quinn by E. Hoffman Price (1969), an intervidw with E. Hoffman Price, art folio by Joseph H. Krucher (1962), an interview with Karl Edward Wagner (1975), and more.
- 5 · Orbituary for Glenn Lord
- 6 · Letters by Glenn Lord to James Van Hise
- 19 · Zarfhaana by Glenn Lord (1974)
- 24 · HPL: The House and the Shadows by J. Vernon Shea
- 27 · Cthulhu drawing by J. Cockroft (cover of Light, 1946)
- 38 · Lovecraft on Burroughs
- 41 · Memories of Quinn by E. Hoffman Price
- 46 · An interview with E. Hoffmann Price (the Diversifier #24, 1978)
- 49 · Art folio by Joseph H. Krucher (wherewolves and vampires #1 – Charlton, 1962)
- 53 · An interview with Karl Edward Wagner (Nightshade #1, 1975)
- 59 · Teleplay: The Horror from the Mound by Karl Edward Wagner (based on the story by Robert E. Howard)
- 85 · Cthulhu by Skip Olson
- 86 · 1950s horror comic art ‘The dead who walk & Eerie’ by Everett Raymond Kintsler
- ibc. · [cover for German paperback of Conan of Cimmeria] · [uncredited] · il
- bc. · Cthulhu · Skip Olson · il
|Publisher :||James Van Hise|
|Year :||June 2021|
|Format :||Quarto (8.5″ x 11″ magazine)|
|Cover :||Front cover art by Norman Nodel, inside front cover art by Mahlon L. Fawcett|
|Illustrations :||See above|
Edited by James Van Hise
Index states the wrong page number for the interview with Karl Edward Wagner. The correct page number is 53.
E. Hoffmann Price is wrongly named E. Hoffman Price often in van Hise’s productions.