Glenn Lord published some REH collections on his own, such as the periodical The Howard Collector #1–19. In The Howard Collector, from 1961 to 1973, Lord featured previously unpublished (or very rare) pieces by Howard, letters by REH and those who knew him, indices of poems and stories, reprints of articles related to Howard, and news about upcoming publications and other events.
This is the number 17 from autumn 1972.
- 2 • Editorial Notes (The Howard Collector V3n5, Autumn 1972) • essay by Glenn Lord
- 4 • Spanish Gold on Devil Horse, Part 1 • novelette by Robert E. Howard (variant of Spanish Gold on Devil Horse)
- 22 • Roads • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 23 • Nameless Cults: A History • short story by Charles O. Gray
- 26 • The Bar by the Side of the Road • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 28 • Death-Song of Conan the Cimmerian • poem by Lin Carter
- 31 • Harvest • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 32 • Review: Red Shadows by Robert E. Howard • review by Fred Blosser
- 36 • On with the Play • poem by Robert E. Howard
|Publisher :||Glenn Lord|
|Year :||Autumn 1972|
|Format :||Periodical (5.5 x 9, saddle-stapled)|
Edited by Glenn Lord.
Limited to somewhere between 300-500 copies.