Glenn Lord published some REH collections on his own, such as the periodical The Howard Collector #1–19. In The Howard Collector, from 1961 to 1973, Lord featured previously unpublished (or very rare) pieces by Howard, letters by REH and those who knew him, indices of poems and stories, reprints of articles related to Howard, and news about upcoming publications and other events.
This is the very first issue containing four poems a letter from Roberts father to Frank Torbett after his sons death and more.
- 3 • Editorial Notes (The Howard Collector V1n1, Summer 1961) • essay by Glenn Lord
- 5 • Facts of Biography • essay by Glenn Lord
- 6 • The Sands of Time • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 7 • Robert Ervin Howard  • (1944) • essay by E. Hoffmann Price
- 14 • Sonora to Del Rio • poem by Robert E. Howard
- 16 • Midnight • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
- 17 • Letter: Dr. I. M. Howard to Frank Torbett • (1936) • essay by Dr. I. M. Howard
- 19 • With a Set of Rattlesnake Rattles • (1937) • essay by Robert E. Howard
- 21 • Verse Index • essay by Glenn Lord
|Publisher :||Glenn Lord|
|Year :||Summer 1961 (second printing October 1975)|
|Format :||Periodical (5.5 x 9, glued)|
|Pages :||33 (without covers)|
Edited by Glenn Lord.
Second printing in October 1975 limited to 250 copies.
Perfect bound, wraps.
The Sands of Time from a letter to Harold Preece.
Robert Ervin Howard from “Diablerie”.
Sonora to Del Rio from “The Junto”, no date.
Midnight from “The Junto”.
With a Set of Rattlesnake Rattles from “Leaves”, Summer 1937.