A special release that was distributed as a bonus to members of the Legacy Circle of the REH Foundation. The Challenge from Beyond.
- Background (The Challenge from Beyond Drafts) • essay by Rob Roehm
- Draft A (The Challenge from Beyond) • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
- Draft B (The Challenge from Beyond) • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
- Draft C (The Challenge from Beyond) • short fiction by Robert E. Howard
- The Challenge from Beyond • [Cthulhu Mythos Tales] • (1935) • short story by Robert E. Howard and Frank Belknap Long and H. P. Lovecraft and A. Merritt and C. L. Moore
|Publisher :||Robert E. Howard Foundation|
|Year :||April 2020|
|Format :||Booklet / Chapbook (5.25 x 8.5, saddle stapled)|
|Pages :||iv + 32|
|Cover :||Timothy Truman|
First appearance of Drafts A, B, and C.
Not available for individual sale.
Prepared for Legacy Circle members of the Robert E. Howard Foundation.
Distributed to members of The Robert E. Howard Foundation at no cost. Publication date from arrival date of the verification copy. Prepared for publication by John Bullard and Rob Roehm. Contains three drafts of Howard’s section of the story and the final story written by 5 authors. Cover art credited on the contents/copyright page.