A Gazeteer of The Hyborian World of Conan with a chronology of the Conan and Kull stories. Maps of the Hyborian World.
- “Preface” by Lee N. Falconer
- “A Gazeteer of The Hyborian World of Conan”
- Chronology of the Conan and Kull stories
- “Notes on various peoples of the Hyborian Age” by Robert E. Howard
- “Notes on Hyborian Heraldry and Cartography”
- Source Maps of the Hyborian World
1. The Hyborian Age by Robert E. Howard
2. The Hyborian Age by John D. Clark and P. Schuyler Miller
3. The Hyborian Age by Tim Conrad
|Book No. :||ISBN-10: 0916732010|
|Format :||Trade paperback (5.5 x 8.5 inches)|
|Pages :||xiii plus 119|
|Cover :||Not available – probably artwork by Tim Conrad|
|Illustrations :||Tim Conrad|
Compiled by Lee N. Falconer (a pseudonym for Julian May).
Along with the Gazeteer was a large map of The Hyborian World of Conan.
The map is full color and measures 28 by 40.5 inches in size.
Information provided by Bill Thom and Howard Works.