Post Oaks and Sand Roughs. Semi-autobiographical novel centering around Howard’s friends, acquaintances, and the towns in which he lived.
- 5 • Introduction (Post Oaks & Sand Roughs) • essay by Glenn Lord
- 11 • Post Oaks & Sand Roughs • non-genre • novel by Robert E. Howard
- 162 • Index (Post Oaks & Sand Roughs) • essay by uncredited
- 165 • Appendix (Post Oaks & Sand Roughs) • essay by uncredited
- 175 • The Seven-Up Ballad • poem by Robert E. Howard
|Publisher :||Donald M. Grant|
|Format :||Hardcover with dust jacket (6.25 x 9.4 inches)|
|Cover :||Phil Hale|
|Illustrations :||Phil Hale|
Limited edition of 850 copies.
“First Edition” on copyright page.
“Index” relates people and titles of stories used in the text to those in Howard’s real life.
“Appendix” contains rejection letters from publishers and other materials referred to in the text.