To a man whose name I never knew. Published in The Junto volume 1 number 8 by Booth Mooney, November 1928.
THE JUNTO was a literary travelogue circulated from member to member on its mailing list with each member adding some content.
- THE JUNTO, VOLUME 1 Number 8, Booth Mooney, September 1928
- TRUMPET #7, Tom Reamy, May 1968 (as part of a collection of stories titled “Sketches”)
- THE NEW HOWARD READER #2, Marek, June 1998
- THE ROAD TO VELITRIUM #30, James Van Hise, April 1999 [Distributed in REHupa #156] (as part of a collection of stories titled “Sketches”)
- POST OAKS AND SAND ROUGHS, REH Foundation Press, June 2019