Revenge. Part of a letter to Tevis Clyde Smith, ca. October 1927. The letter starts like this:
ARE YOU THE YOUNG MAN TO WHOM THIS LETTER IS ADDRESSED? ARE YOU ANY RELATION TO THAT WORTHY YOUNG MAN? YOU AREN’T? THEN WHY IN HELL ARE YOU OPENING HIS LETTERS?
This particular letter contains parts of a song and several short stories and poems.
- UNAUSSPRECHLICHEN KULTEN 1, Les Grands Anciens, October 1990
- THE LAST OF THE TRUNK OCH BREV I URVAL, Paradox Entertainment, March 2007
- THE COLLECTED LETTERS OF REH VOL. 1: 1923-1929, Robert E. Howard Foundation Press, June 2007
- SENTIMENT: AN OLIO OF RARER WORKS, REH Foundation Press, December 2009
- THE COLLECTED LETTERS OF REH VOL. 1: 1923-1929 ultimate edition, Robert E. Howard Foundation Press, June 2021