The Iron Man & Other Tales of the Ring is a collection of short stories about boxing by Robert E. Howard. It was first published in 1976 by Donald M. Grant, Publisher, Inc. in an edition of 1,600 copies.
- The Iron Man • interior artwork by David Ireland
- 11 • Introduction (The Iron Man) • essay by Donald M. Grant
- 17 • Men of Iron • essay by Robert E. Howard
- 25 • The Iron Man • non-genre • (1930) • novella by Robert E. Howard
- 93 • They Always Come Back • short story by Robert E. Howard
- 137 • Fists of the Desert • (1936) • short story by Robert E. Howard
Illustrated with the David Ireland black & white illustrations from the Grant edition.
“First Printing: March 1976”; no number line.
- Full page illustrations on pages 41, 123 and 175. The artist is not credited in the book.
- According to the online Howard bibliography (www.howardworks.com) ‘Illustrated with the David Ireland black & white illustrations from the Grant edition’.
- Cover illustration credited to Jones on back cover, his J inside a square is on the cover [wraparound art]