The U.K. edition of Max Brand’s Western Magazine Volume 1 Number 2, January 1950. Contains the short story SHAVE THAT HAWG!. It was first published in Argosy, October 3, 1936. Featuring Pike Bearfield. Originally titled A GENT FROM THE PECOS.
- “Shave That Hawg!” by Robert E. Howard
- “Taming of Tonto City” (Column)
- “Code of the Dark Riders” by John Byrne
- “The Tinhorn Terror” by Max Brand
- “Down the Silver Trail” by L. C. Davis (Article)
- “South of the Law” by Bennett Foster
Reprinted from ARGOSY Volume 269 Number 1 dated November 28, 1936
Most likely the same content as the US edition, but according to Howard Works only Howard’s and Max Brand’s stories are verified.
|Publisher :||New Publications, Inc.|
|Year :||January 1950|
|Format :||Periodical (Pulp Magazine)|