Fight Stories – Fall 1940. Volume 6, Number 5. Contains INCLUDIN’ THE SCANDINAVIAN. Published under the name Mark Adam. The story previously appeared in Fight Stories February 1932 as VIKINGS OF THE GLOVES.
- “Includin’ the Scandinavian” by Mark Adam (Robert E. Howard)
- “The Punk with the Iron Jaw” by Bill O’Sullivan
- “Red Leather Cyclone” by John Starr
- “The Kid Comes Through” by Eddie Anderson
- “Jim Jeffries—One-Man Blitzkreig” by Jack Kofoed
- (True story)
- “The Million-Dollar Palooka” by Barney Barnett
- “Twenty-Round Dynamite” by Old Timer (True story)
- “Two-Fisted Phoney” by Tom O’Neill
- “The Champ-Maker Trumps His Own Ace” by Bill Cook
Edited by Malcolm Reiss.
|Publisher :||Fight Stories, Inc. (Fiction House)|
|Year :||Fall 1940|
|Format :||Periodical (Pulp Magazine)|
|Cover :||George Gross|