Collects “Blood of the Gods,” “Country of the Knife” and “Son of the White Wolf,” three tales of Middle Eastern adventure featuring Francis Xavier Gordon (El Borak), published here for the first time in a book. Introduction by Fred Cook.
- Son of the White Wolf • interior artwork by Marcus Boas
- xi • Introduction (Son of the White Wolf) • essay by Fred Cook
- 2 • Blood of the Gods • [El Borak] • (1935) • novelette by Robert E. Howard
- 60 • The Country of the Knife • [El Borak] • (1936) • novelette by Robert E. Howard
- 136 • Son of the White Wolf • [El Borak] • (1936) • novelette by Robert E. Howard
|Publisher :||FAX Collector’s Editions|
|Format :||Hardcover with dust jacket|
|Cover :||Marcus Boas|
|Illustrations :||Marcus Boas|
Cover artist credited on front jacket flap.
Interior art credited on title page.
Three color plates (on unnumbered pages), nine full-page B&W illustrations, B&W chapter heading illustrations, numerous B&W spot illustrations.