Howard may not have been a great artist, but in this book the Robert E. Howard Foundaton have made a compilation of all the known cartoons, doodles, and maps. Fun for any fan of Howard. Introduction by Bill Cavalier.
- v • Foreword (The Brownwood Connection: A Guide for Robert E. Howard Fans) • essay by Rob Roehm
- vi • Quick Reference – Street Map of Brownwood, TX • interior artwork by uncredited
- 1 • Robert E. Howard in Brownwood • essay by Rob Roehm
- 57 • Robert E. Howard Rides the Rails • essay by Rob Roehm
- 87 • Novalyne Price • essay by uncredited
- 93 • Documents • essay by uncredited
- 105 • Cross Plains Review • essay by uncredited
- 107 • GPS Coordinates • essay by uncredited
|Publisher :||REH Foundation Press|
|Year :||November 2009|
|Format :||Trade paperback (8.5 x 11 inches)|
|Pages :||iv plus 37|
|Cover :||Robert E. Howard|
|Illustrations :||Robert E. Howard|
Edited by Rob Roehm.
Perfect bound, warps.
Print on demand from Lulu.com.
Drawings after p. 27 are from a Howard high school textbook, illustrating characters from stories in Adventure magazine.