This is a collection of Robert E. Howard’s kind of science fiction stories, including the perhaps most known Almuric (a bit like John Carter of Mars).This volume is 283 pages, plus introductory material.
This volume is printed in hardback with dust jacket, in a limited quantity of 200 copies, each individually numbered. Cover design and painting by Mark Schultz; introduction by Michael A. Stackpole; edited by Rob Roehm.
This book is sold out and out of stock. It’s published by the Robert E. Howard Foundation.
- Introduction by Michael A. Stackpole
- The Last Laugh
- The Gondarian Man
- The Supreme Moment
- People of the Black Coast
- King of the Forgotten People
- The Challenge from Beyond
- A Twentieth-Century Rip Van Winkle
- The Iron Terror
- The Last Man
- The Last White Man
- A Room in London
- The Man Who Went Back
- Untitled synopsis (Hunwulf, an American . . .)
Edited by Rob Roehm