Issue #1 of a fanzine about Robert E. Howard, featuring some fiction. “Cromwatch” lists recent publications of REH material.
- 3 • Editorial Comment (Cromlech #1) • essay by uncredited
- 4 • Conan the Existential • essay by Charles Hoffman (variant of Conan the Existentialist 1974)
- 14 • Christ and Conan: Howard’s View of Christianity • essay by Robert M. Price
- 24 • Spectres in the Dark • short story by Robert E. Howard
- 37 • Howard in the Eighties: An Overview • essay by Marc Cerasini and Charles Hoffman [as by Marc A. Cerasini and Charles Hoffman]
- 43 • Review: The Dark Barbarian by Don Herron • review by Charles Hoffman
- 46 • R. E. H. • poem by Tim Prather
- 47 • Cromwatch (Cromlech #1) • essay by uncredited
|Publisher :||Marc A. Cerasini|
|Year :||Spring 1985|
|Cover :||Stephen E. Fabian|
Edited by Marc A. Cerasini
Marc A. Cerasini is the copyright holder for Cromlech #1
Cerasini is also the copyright holder for Cromlech #2, but Cromlech #2 was printed by Cryptic Publications.
The third (and final) issue of Cromlech was published by Cryptic Publications.
Subtitled “The Journal of Robert E. Howard Criticism”.
Saddle stapled, wraps. Page numbers do not include covers.
Cover illustration signed “SF”.